Saturday, July 04, 2009

2479 Diet, Day 17

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bethania McKenstry: "I'm not sure I want popular opinion on my side -- I've noticed those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts."

---------------------------

After looking up a few probable ingredients, I decided that the sauce on the Polo Oaxaca would be the worst offender, and decided to go with 600 calories for last night's meal. I allocated most of those calories to cholesterol and fat.

What I ate yesterday:
Coffee, coffeemate vanilla sugar free
Grits, Quaker original pkg
Margarine, Promise, 1 tsp
Hot dog, naked, Oscar Mayer
Green sweet pickle relish, 1 tbsp
Cafe Maya, Polo Oaxaca, chicken, many veg, cheesy white sauce
Water & tea
The usual vitamins and minerals, not included in totals below.

Totals for yesterday:
Calories - 907 (out of 1153 allowed)
Carbs - 49 (299g allowed)
Sugar - 4g
Fiber - 3g
Fat - 48 (67g allowed)
Protein - 47 (47g allowed)
Cholesterol - 135 (297mg allowed)
Sodium - 1073 (2402mg allowed)

Total weight lost since 6/17:
7.0 pounds. The 7 pounds seems to be pretty firm now.
.

No comments: