Friday, July 03, 2009

2477 Diet, Day 16

Friday, July 3, 2009

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow: "We judge ourselves
by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us
by what we have already done."


---------------------------

It's starting to be a strain eating every few hours. Whatever the opposite of ADHD is, I've got it. I get deeply absorbed in things, and I hate being pulled away from it. I want to keep doing whatever it is I'm doing. Stopping to eat every so often is such a drag!

What I ate yesterday:
Coffee, coffeemate vanilla sugar free
Yogurt, Dannon, coffee flavor
Rome apple, with skin
Chocolate, german sweet, baker's, 13g
Thai shrimp, broccoli., string beans, snow peas
Rice with sesame seed
Edy's fruit ice bar, grape
Blueberries, 1c
Water & tea
The usual vitamins and minerals, not included in totals below.

Totals for yesterday:
Calories - 754 (out of 1153 allowed)
Carbs - 134 (299g allowed)
Sugar - 73g
Fiber - 15g
Fat - 12 (67g allowed)
Protein - 28 (47g allowed)
Cholesterol - 75 (297mg allowed)
Sodium - 652 (2402mg allowed)

Total weight lost since 6/17:
7.0 pounds

No comments: