Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2453 Can a song predict the future?

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Augustine of Hippo: “Men are so blind that they even take pride in their blindness.”

This applies also to political groups, and especially reprehensible
are those who see and take advantage of the blindness of others.

---------------------

You can find out what the #1 song was on a particular date at http://www.joshhosler.biz/.

I tried 9/11/01, and found that the top song that day was "Fallin'" by Alicia Keys.
The top song on my birthday, 10/27/44, was "You Always Hurt the One You Love" by The Mills Brothers.
On Daughter's birthday, 10/19/75, it was "Bad Blood" by Neil Sedaka.
On Jay's birthday, 03/05/52, "Cry" by Johnnie Day & the Four Lads.
The day Jay and I were married, 01/07/94, "Hero" by Mariah Carey.
The day Jay died, 10/29/01, it was "Family Affair" by Mary J. Blige.
I tried The Man's birthday, and it was scary. I can't put it here because it would give away my legal name.
.

No comments: