Wednesday, July 02, 2008

1889 Too Old?

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 (early am)

Boy, I almost blew it tonight! I went to the drive-up ATM after midnight, when I realized I was completely out of cash. I got some money, counted it, put it in my purse, and was about to pull out when I glanced at the ATM, and saw that it was asking if I wanted another transaction.

I almost left with my card still in, and the pin in effect! Someone could have pulled in after me, checked my balance, and withdrawn to the limit.

I've never done that before. Am I getting old?

---------------------------

Speaking of age -

I no longer have an active profile on Match.com, not for at least a year, but they still send me emails with photos and briefs on "matches we have selected for you". One guy worries me.
His age is 55. He's looking for women 50 to 60. He "definitely wants to have kids". Huh?

Maybe someone should explain a few things to him.
.

No comments: