Saturday, August 18, 2007

1442 No Sleep

Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's 7 am, and I haven't slept at all. I don't know why. I wasn't thinking about anything in particular, just couldn't fall asleep.

I won't be able to nap today, either, because the day is full. This morning I have to cut up boxes, and take the cardboard and glass bottles to the recycle center.

I've gathered all the information for the Mensa Bylaws revision meeting tomorrow, but I have to sit down and work on my recommendations and arguments. That'll take a few hours this afternoon. I'll be "going up against" the guy who thinks he knows everything, and we've already heard some of the changes he wants to make, and he doesn't seem to understand the purpose of bylaws, so I have to be fully prepared.

At 4:30 I'll meet Roman and FW at an estate auction. Neither of them had ever been to a real auction, and I'd mentioned that there's one tonight, and they both wanted to go. These auctions easily go 'til midnight.

It's gonna be a long day....
.

No comments: