Tuesday, August 14, 2007

1433 Dear Diary - Monday EEE

Monday, August 13, 2007

Eclectic Eatery Expedition this evening. We went to what used to be Umami in Fishkill, and is now a BBQ place. Eh. The BBQ was so-so, but the vegetable appetizer I had was great.

The visiting Mensan staying at Bard needed a ride to dinner, so I picked him up at 5:05, thus missing a call from The Man by mere minutes. If I had known he was going to call, I'd have blown off the entire dinner. Ah, well.

Conversation at dinner was pretty good, but, as usual, trivial. Angela, Nate, Roman, me, Jeff, and a friend of Angela's from work.

Afterward, I pretty much gave our visitor a tour of the area. We had gone down the east side of the river, and going back I had to stop at FW's in Newburgh to drop off some disks, so we returned up the west side. Enjoyed our conversation in the car.

Got home after 10. Called Daughter, called FW to tell her I had left the disks with her housemate, emailed The Man, got a response, emailed back, now bed.
.

No comments: