Saturday, January 17, 2009

2222 Lingerie

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I've been experimenting with "sexy lingerie", an area in which I have had, up until the past year or so, no experience whatsoever. You know, like teddies, chemises, and corsets with stockings, and teenie panties, and lacy cat-suits, and so on. And ya know, I'm just not comfortable in any of that stuff. I told The Man last week that he'd once said he doesn't like "role playing", and for me, wearing stuff like that is play acting. I'm just a bit too shy for most of that stuff.

But over the past few days I've discovered something I find every bit as sexy, but completely ME! Peek-a-boo long gowns!

This arrived today:

The top and the entire left side is see-through, and it's incredibly beautiful. Well made. It's from Fredericks.com. I got it in black with light flowers, like this picture, and within minutes of trying it on today, I went back and ordered the same thing in merlot (wine) (which is currently on sale for less than $25).

If you're thinking about anything like this, like maybe for a special Valentine's evening, I highly recommend this gown. Most of the sexy gowns out there are chintzy and badly made, but this one is really nice. Just be sure to order the next size up from what you think you wear. All this kind of stuff runs small.

Thursday evening I wore this:

It's from FeelingUSA.com, and is also very well made. A bit more exposure in the cuppal area than the photo implies, but that's good. Gorgeous pale orchid color, nicer than the picture. On me, it brushes the floor in front, has a train in back. It seems to have made a good impression (either that or he'd missed me a LOT), but actually, I don't care. *I* loved it! This IS ME!
.

3 comments:

the queen said...

Pretty! No brunette wig, then?

~~Silk said...

Thinking about it. Waist-length, medium brown, straight. Either that or Tina-Turner style. Play acting, but also *me*. Just haven't made it across the river to the beauty supply store yet.

Haven said...

Love the gorgeous picture from Frederick's of Hollywood. Last weekend I got a beautiful camisole from there.