Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2213 Blogs That Bug Me

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nah, I'm not gonna list them, but I'm sure everybody has a candidate or two. They're the blogs that are really good, interesting, informative, or funny - until the blogger gets a contract for stuff based on the blog. Then the content changes to constant flogging of the book (or calendar, or mugs, or lecture/signing tour, or whatever).

Boo. I feel so used and dropped. Sucked in and spit out....

Do they realize that the thousands of regular readers (based upon whom they got the contract) don't need to buy the book? We have read the blog!
.

1 comment:

Becs said...

If I see a "Vote for me for Blogger of the Year!" campaign or some such, I immediately erase that blog from my list of favorites.

Because I'm jealous and petty, that's why. And I hate that cheerleader rah-rah fight-team-fight stuff. Gah.