Wednesday, April 23, 2008

1777 Anxious and Depressed

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Daughter and Hercules flew south today to visit Hercules' mother. They were going to call me this evening, after the initial visiting, after they were back in the hotel room. They're all the early-to-bed type, so I'm a little worried that it's after 11:30 pm, and I haven't heard from them.

After last night's call, I doubt that Daughter simply forgot. I thought she'd be anxious to tell me how it went. If they did forget, then it's too late for me to call them. They'd be tired from travelling and probably asleep.

Sigh.

Usually my several thousand daffodils bloom over a few weeks - as some die off, others burst forth. Last Spring and this Spring, it's like they all bloomed at once - BAM! Five days later it's a sea of brown shriveled flower heads.

That's a little depressing, too.

Nothing else going on.
.

No comments: