Wednesday, August 08, 2007

1420 Toilet Seat Ad

Whoa! You've GOT to see this ad for a toilet seat.

http://www.cleanishappy.com/

Incidentally, it's interesting the difference between obviously male and obviously female rears. But "fashion" would seem to dictate that females should be so thin that their behinds look male. Fashion also dictates that males should look and smell female (all this shaving of body hair, yuck! Why would a man shave his chest? I don't understand.)

Maybe my mother was right forty years ago, when painful pointy shoes came out, and she said that the goal of the fashionistas was to undermine sexual signals.

The behinds in this ad look normal, real, they way they should (except I do like my male bottoms a bit furrier).
.

2 comments:

Christine Dempsey said...

Whoa. That is AMAZING! I want one. Really.

~~Silk said...

What, the toilet seat, or the furry bottom?