Tuesday, August 07, 2007

1418 Reading Writing

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I went to the museum today, to finish processing the July membership renewals and new members. The renewals go fairly quickly, because the members are replying using a form we sent them, with their names and addresses pre-printed on them, and a data base record already exists for them. New members are harder, because I have to create a record from their handwritten form.

I tear my hair out over some of those forms. Don't these people know that someone has to READ these things? For example, what's this person's last name? Take a guess in the comments. I'll tell you on Friday.

7 comments:

Ally said...

wonka - as in willie wonka. -=) it's either that or Wuuk.

the queen said...

Wick. Or, Ulrick

~~Silk said...

Hint - Ally got two letters correct. The Queen got one.

Becs said...

Octavius Rustlebottom

the queen said...

Oh, tell me that isn't Woods.

Becs said...

If it is, that's just sad....

~~Silk said...

It's Friday, and time for the reveal. The Queen must be psychic, because there's no other way she could have got it. Yup, it's "Woods".