Friday, March 20, 2009

2317 Boots




You Are Riding Boots



You are very sophisticated. You have refined tastes, and you don't fall for cheesy trends.

You are naturally chic and stylish. You can pull together a great look in no time flat.



You don't need a lot of flash or bling in your life. You prefer the glamour of the understated.

You treasure wisdom. You are attracted to ideas and things that have stood the test of time.



I'm rather pleased with this. I'm flattered. A friend has her result on her blog, and she came out "Combat Boots". Now, I'd never in any way think of her as a combat boot, not in any form, but the text description came out pretty accurate, and now that I think about it, yeah, she kicks ass.
.

1 comment:

Becs said...

Apparently, I am kinky boots and not the kind the movie was made about.

Who knew?