Thursday, December 04, 2008

2146 Bits

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I got nuttin' today. Brain is frizzed. Instead, I'll send you to The Eggcorn Database. Fun browsing.

------------------

For a very long time now, since I moved the blog and turned off searchability for the first few months, I've been invisible to search engines. It takes a while to work your way back up in the search lists, and that was fine. I don't want to be found. Fine, except that I sort of missed seeing the very strange search combinations that got people here.

Well, Google sent someone in England here yesterday. The search args were "was raped by red dawg me bartender". Leaves one wondering what they were really looking for.

And I thought it was finally safe to talk about Deputy Dawg....
.

4 comments:

Donna in Alabama said...

How do you know where people link from or whatever it is? I visited a blog one time and then the person mentioned something that let me know he knew who I was. Or that was what I thought. It was kinda scary.

~~Silk said...

Donna - I use mostly Bloglines.com and occasionally Statcounter.com or google.com/analytics

They all give different types of information.

~~Silk said...

Oops - not Bloglines for statistics - it's SiteMeter.com!

Chris said...

Yeah, that Red Dawg, he's bad news:)