Saturday, September 27, 2008

2039 The Debate, Part 2

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I've been wandering around links to find an analysis of the debate that comes closest to my impressions, and I think this might be it.

I kind of agree with his comment at the end, about how McCain sure can drive a car.

Eight years ago I was all for McCain. I sound liberal sometimes, and I sound Democrat a lot, but I'm a switch-hitter. I'm registered Independent. My actual vote goes to whomever I think can do the kind of job I want done, and back then it was McCain. If he had been the candidate, I'd have voted for him. But now, not. He's too stuck in the old world. There have been too many changes since then. The world requires an ability to analyze and adapt that I don't think he has.

He has too much emotional investment in the old world order.
.

No comments: