Thursday, September 25, 2008

2035 A Little Better

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I slept all day yesterday. Got up twice to drink water, and I ate a few small wheat crackers. Today I still ache all over. Some of it may be the muscle ache of virus, but I think a lot of it is from the violence of the shivering. Every muscle in my body got a total workout.

I ate a bowl of oatmeal today. Drinking lots of water. What I really want is macaroni and cheese.

I usually shrug and think, oh well, purging from both ends isn't so very bad - at least I'll lose some weight. Ha! Got on the scale this afternoon, and I haven't lost an ounce. I guess that means I'm drinking enough water.
.

1 comment:

Chris said...

So sorry you got sick. The best thing ever for me was phinergan (I just brutalized the spelling).