Friday, August 29, 2008

1982 Oh, Come ON!

Friday, August 29, 2008

On behalf of all women, I am insulted by McCain's choice. I'm sure there were many more qualified candidates, so his choice of this particular one seems very disingenuous.

Does he really think Hillary's pantsuit brigade is so easily swayed?

At least she isn't Black. Then I'd have to be insulted on behalf of Black males, too.

(It wouldn't be so insulting if she were at least well known and/or highly experienced, if she brought more to the table than gender. Alaska is suing the federal government over the designation of the polar bear as endangered, because it might hurt oil drilling. So I guess she takes the proper Republican stand on energy, anyway.)

(Note - a lot of Mensans were excited, until they found out it was Sarah, not Michael.)
.

2 comments:

Becs said...

I know - when I first heard "Palin", I thought, he's not even American! And then I realized the choice was a token woman, a woman of very little experience in the ways of all things Federal and I got insulted, too.

Knee-jerk ass. Does he think we can be bought off so cheaply?

Chris said...

The Michael Palin part was ridiculously funny!