Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1977 Backlog of Photos

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've been using a disposable digital camera (which takes terrible photos, by the way), and you can't download from a disposable, so I had to wait until it was full to have the pharmacy folks put them on a disk. So there's quite a backlog here.

Actually, if it weren't for the IRS, we wouldn't have them today. I'm sick. My head is full of virus. I wouldn't have gone out at all today (I wouldn't have even got dressed), but I absolutely had to mail some tax stuff, and the pharmacy happens to be across the street from the post office.

I hope the tax stuff gets where it's supposed to go. My head hurt, so I just sort of made up an address for the envelope.

The flamingo flock in a rough part of my side yard:

There are 30 of them, in four different colors.

The flowers from the handsome biker:
The Moroccan ewer comes up to mid-thigh on me; the tips of the flowers were over my head. There's more than a dozen stems there. I guess some are hiding behind others.

The view up through the cleared woods to the house:


Me, after melting through a day at the Renaissance Faire, and enjoying a breeze:
The kid who took the photo was very tall, shooting down on me. That works to smooth out my neck, but it does terrible things to my body. See what I meant about the laces gaping by the end of the day?

And that's some of the things I've mentioned in the past few months. (I've got to get the REAL digital camera in action.) Next, A few photos from last weekend. Very few of those came out, and those that did have The Man in them, and I don't have permission to put his face here. Tsk. (No, I didn't ask. Because I know what the answer would be.)
.

2 comments:

the queen said...

Very flattering corset!

Kate said...

Love the flamingo garden, and I agree with "the queen"... I think the corset looks very slimming.