Thursday, August 28, 2008

1978 Weekend Escape Photos

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I mentioned the view from the room. This photo shows four of the six window panels on one wall. That wall met another wall at a less than 90 degree angle, came to a point in the corner, and that wall had the same set of windows, which made it feel like the room was hanging out there in the air. This photo makes it look gloomy outside, but I think it was just the camera, or reflection on the glass. It was actually very sunny. I took other photos of the room and out the windows, but all the others have bad reflections on the glass, or The Man in them.


Us at Mall of America. Go ahead and laugh. I chopped out all identifying characteristics, and cropped the biggest identifier off the bottom. No, not that - his legs. They're very long.
Mary and me again. Why do I look so fat? Could it be the 10 pounds I've gained in the past year? Ten pounds on me is a lot, because my legs are so short. Sigh. Back to the celery sticks, I guess. And NO MORE Starbucks frap crap. A minimizer bra would help, but I can't breathe in them. Maybe if we just pushed 'em together more toward the center?



The shirt he chose for me, in an attempt to pass me off as a fan. I liked it a lot better than the jerseys other women were wearing. He's got good taste.

.

No comments: