Friday, January 25, 2008

1658 Ear Worm

Friday, January 25, 2008

You know how you'll get a song stuck in your head, and it plays over and over and you can't get rid of it?

For the past several days it had been the Rolling Stones' "Under My Thumb". Which wasn't too bad because at least I know the words.

Today, for some strange reason, not like I've heard it recently or anything, it's Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana".


[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xCB6-h3wbs]

I'm going crazy. But at least I've got taste.

Later edit: After the clip plays, there's usually a series of choices at the bottom. If there's one there that says "Thereon", listen to that one. Thereon is a Swedish metal band, and I'm really going to have to check them out!
.

3 comments:

Becs said...

Mine is one of two: "Tempted by the fruit of another" and something by Hall and Oats, which escapes me at the moment. Thank God.

~~Silk said...

"Tempted by the fruit of another"? Why did I just burst into gales of laughter?

Becs said...

Oh, stop it. Naughty, naughty.

The "tempted" thing has been going through my head for about eight years. Hm. Maybe something can make it stop...