Friday, January 25, 2008

1657 To Encourage Authorized Hugging

Friday, January 25, 2008

I bought this (it's reversible):







http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180208595264&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=008.

She's making another for me, similar to this one, but with laced shoulder straps that come up high under the arms, a slightly higher solid back, and a busk front so I can get into it by loosening laces instead of having to completely unlace. It will also have modesty panels under the lacing.

The custom one will be sort of like the black and purple ones (visit the seller's store), but mine is waist-length on the sides and back. (I love the longer length, and look fantastic in it, but my legs are so short that the longer bodice emphasises my lack of proportion.)

The custom jobby will be a while, but this one arrived the other day, and I love it.

I relearned why I needed the shoulder straps, though. This one makes the old soft "ladies" enthusiastically bulge out on the sides and they refuse to be restrained. Major muffin-top. I mean to where my arms get pushed out. So whatever else I wear it with will have to include a bra or a tight bodice to rein in the sides. Boo. (Unless, of course, I'm wearing nothing but stilettos with it, in which case nobody's going to notice side bulges anyway.)
.

2 comments:

Becs said...

You go, girl.

the queen said...

Damn. Becs said it first.

HOOOOOOcheemama!