Saturday, December 15, 2007

1596 Overheard ...

Saturday, December 15, 2007

... at the recycle center this morning, "... and she was wearing a scrunchie!" Other woman, "A scrunchie? Eeeuuuuw!"

Um, scrunchies are the most gentle thing for your hair. They're inexpensive, easy to put on, hold tight, and don't get snaggled in your hair when you take them out. French barrettes break my hair, they slide down and need constant adjusting, and the catch often snares hair. So what's wrong with scrunchies? I think they're the best thing since sliced bread. Now, if she'd said "an orange and purple scrunchie with her red sweater", I could understand.

Values, I guess.

-------------------------

... passing the TV, frustrated male voice, "... I said kitchen uphill, latrines down!"

Got a chuckle out of that.
.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I guess it does roll down hill....