Thursday, December 13, 2007

1590 It's snowing

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snow. We've got three inches in the past two hours, and we've got eight more hours predicted. Weatherman says up to seven inches, but lately I've been getting more inches than expected in everything else, so why not here, too....

Naturally, "get gas for the snowthrower" has been on the to-do list for two weeks, but I kept forgetting to take the container when I left the house, so, no gas. I moved the car to the bottom of the driveway so I can get out.

Hibernation day.

Update: 5 pm. 8 inches. More coming.

Update: 8 pm. 11 inches. Looks like it's stopping. More expected Saturday. No thaw between now and then.
.

1 comment:

Shahid72 said...

One cannot rely on humans. The weatherman's prediction is wrong. You didn't get gas. Just rely on Allah to bring as much snow as He sees fit.