Wednesday, July 11, 2007

1371 Food Fight?

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Some guy in Kingston is turning 60, and has decided to celebrate by inviting the entire community to a food fight this Sunday, I assume in his yard. Right next to the Family Court building in uptown Kingston. "Bring water pistols, also anything soft that will do well in a food fight -- mashed potatoes, key lime pie, jello." FW wonders if I'd like to go.

Ack!

Food fights seem to be a staple of situation comedies, and every time I see one, my thoughts run like "Now who's gonna clean that up?", and "That will definitely stain that sofa!" Not to mention the waste of perfectly good food.

I simply cannot imagine me in a food fight.

I also can't imagine a food fight in uptown Kingston. The first time a load of mashed potatoes hits a neighbor's car or yard, the police will be called.

And who's gonna clean it up?
.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I can see this being a fun idea among one's friends and family, but resulting a major disturbance with strangers being involved.