Saturday, June 30, 2007

1338 CD Music Collection

Saturday, June 30, 2007

The CD database is almost complete, but there seems to be a lot missing. There are only 272 entries. Last year when I went shopping for the CD cabinet, I counted, and got well over 300. There's some more in the vehicles that I haven't listed yet, but certainly not 80 of them!

For example, there's only one Anonymous 4 on the list, but I know I have several more Anon-4 CDs. My CD player holds five, and last December I loaded it with all Anon-4. So where are they now?

I don't understand.

As I suspected, there's a lot of dross in there, too. Some purchasing mistakes that I could get rid of and never miss. Like the Tuve throat singers of central Asia. Nice to have it to be able to listen carefully and analyze, but having done so, I never want to hear it again.
.

No comments: