Monday, June 25, 2007

1326 A Moment Caught

Monday, June 25, 2007

[Later edit - changed "never met" to "don't really know" the couple, because I met them at my friend's wedding, many years ago.]

I'm posting this photo without permission, because it's so beautiful.

This is the parents of an old friend. In the early eighties, the friend was a college co-op at The Company. It was our task to teach him how to be a good "Beamer". His father is now in a nursing home, well into dementia. He had what they think may have been a stroke this past week.

My friend took this photo on one of his mother's visits to his father last fall (I believe), and even though I don't really know the couple, my heart melts every time I look at it.

Please send positive vibes their way.

A Moment Caught
.

No comments: