Thursday, June 28, 2007

1334 Thursday plans

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Daughter will be visiting friends about an hour south of here this evening, so we are going to meet about 4 pm at a mall near there. Do a little window shopping. When she suggested it on Tuesday, I had sort of assumed we'd meet at like 1 pm. Oh well. I'll take what I can get. Two hours is about our limit in concentrated time, anyway, before we start sniping.

Talked with Piper this morning. He's pleased, thinks I made the right choices of stuff to sell.

You know what's one of the saddest things? When I'm out all day or all evening, and when I get home the answering machine says "0", day after day. I've developed a habit of not erasing the latest message until I get another. That way, when I walk in the door, it says "1". The "1" on the machine now happens to be a message from June 15th. It's no longer comforting.

I'll be out today. Somebody please leave me a message.
.

No comments: