Wednesday, May 23, 2007

1267 Wednesday's ToDo List

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wow! So much to do before I can leave for Maryland for the weekend.

x Laundry, white, red, and dark loads
x RSVP for the middle school penpal picnic
x Change the reservations for Maryland - we won't arrive until Friday, now
x Take the garbage down the driveway
- Clean Miss Thunderfoot's litter box
- Water plants
- Coordinate the wall and purse calendars
- Get the stock transfer form notarized and mailed
x Select and mail some birthday cards
x Online arrangements for a birthday gift for Hercules
- Locate the flippin' ATM card!
x Get cash
- Shovel out the car
- Sort the week's mail
- Select the wardrobe for the weekend
- Hem the black caftan
x Wash hair
- Pack

I'm sure there's something I've forgotten. I got some stuff done today (the ones with "x"s), but there's quite a lot to do yet tonight and tomorrow. Does everyone have so much trouble getting out the door?

Went to dinner with Mensa this evening, Zig, Angie, Bebe, Eric, and me. The Pixie and the Dark Prince were sitting a few tables over, so they came over to say hello and talk a bit. Haven't seen them in a long time.

Tomorrow I finish the ToDo list and head for East Brunswick, NJ. I'll be staying in a Hilton convenient to the NJ Turnpike tomorrow night, and The Man will pick me up there on the way to the Maryland Mensa gathering Friday morning. I can leave my car there, and he will drop me off there Sunday night. I'll drive home Monday.

I'm looking forward to the weekend.
.

No comments: