Wednesday, May 23, 2007

1264 Plans & Posts

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A friend (actually several) has suggested that perhaps I shouldn't blog (is that a verb?) about things I intend to do, places I plan to go, that I should wait until afterward to mention it, something about stalkers and naysayers and spoilsports and burglars and worry-worts and too-helpful people, and other blather. Sheesh.

I really don't think anyone who knows me is a problem, and I don't think anyone who doesn't know me could possibly be a real (as opposed to virtual) problem, but, well, ok.

So there may not be any posts for a few days, 'cause yeah, I've got plans. I'll still write them daily, I just won't "publish" them until later. No one will know what I'm up to until it's over, and then you'll be surprised at how ho-hum and inconsequental it all is.

Don't get all anticipatoryish.

Well, a tickler - the next few days involve spies.
.

No comments: