Friday, January 05, 2007

1057 Up and Moving

Friday, January 05, 2006 2007

[Edit - another date correction. Ignore. I'm gonna keep doing this until I get it RIGHT!]

Temp was below 100 this morning, below 99 now. Nose swollen, but clear. I can breathe through it, but mostly I don't because that makes it tickle, and sneezing hurts, and scares the cat. So now my lips are all chapped. Sinuses still ache, and glands under my jaw are very swollen. Coughing, but I think that's from sinus drainage. If it doesn't go into my chest, I should be lots better pretty soon.

I got several phone calls today. Most of it was pretty good news. Roman says they've figured out what was causing his mother's problems, they're treating it, and she should be ok. Daughter reports that she and Hercules have an appointment to look at houses for sale. FirstWoman got some very nice news from a past love. The year is starting out pretty good, I think.

I went to the deli today, and brought home some cream of broccoli soup. (I'd have had to go to the grocery store to get clam chowder, and from two days of sweating and hot soaks, my hair was in no condition for that, and I didn't feel like washing it.) I also got a small container of macaroni salad, which was very good, wish I'd got more. I haven't tried the soup yet. Will do that in a few minutes.

It was warm today, but drizzling. It's supposed to be very warm tomorrow, and dry. I hope to get out to feel it.
.

No comments: