Sunday, December 31, 2006

1049 Ask Me - An Invitation

Sunday, December 31, 2006

There are about 30 people who return to this blather on a regular basis (ok, at least twice in the past three weeks - I'm easily flattered). Only maybe 5 or 6 ever leave comments, and that's fine. I'm not looking for comments. Besides which, Blogger doesn't make it easy, by implying that you have to log in (you don't actually have to - if you don't have a blogger account, it skips over the log in).

So, partly to involve lurkers (my curiosity), and to give anyone out there an opportunity for fun (your curiosity), I promise to truthfully answer any question posed to me in a comment on this entry. It may not be a complete answer, but it will be a true answer.

Ask away.

.

2 comments:

Becs said...

How did you meet Jay? He sounds like he was a great guy.

Anonymous said...

All right then, who was your paramour before Jay? We luurrrve the lurve stories.