Thursday, July 27, 2006

823 Where Does the Time Go?

Thursday, July 27, 2006

It looks like maybe no treadmill again today. I decided to clean house a little, and finish the laundry. It's now 4:30 pm. I planned to go to the spa after Big Brother (BB) again today. Between now and BB, I wanted to pay the bills (an hour job usually), wash dishes, eat, and alter some too-big clothing.

But Tom called a few minutes ago and asked if I wanted to go to trivia tonight. I haven't been there in three weeks, and I won't have a chance for another three weeks. I DO want to go.

So now I have to pay the bills, bathe and do my hair, hit the bank and the gas station, set the VCR for BB, and leave here by 7 pm. I thought I'd have time to go to the treadmill first, like right now, but there are sheets in the dryer that will take a while longer to dry, and I never leave the house with the dryer running. The sheets have to go right on the bed, or Miss Thunderfoot will get fur all over the mattress.

Pardon me while I go recalculate the schedule.

Thinking burns almost as much calories as walking, right?

No comments: