Sunday, March 04, 2012

3480 It's so difficult to remain calm.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

He’s got a lot of depth on the surface, but deep down he’s shallow as hell.

-------------------------------------------------

Man, I'm beginning to wonder about this "random" thing. The green quotes are getting eerie.

-------------------------------

I have a house phone, came with the cable/internet service, but I never use it (use only the cell phone), have never given out the house phone number. The ringer is turned off, and the recorded message says I don't use this phone, ringer is off, I never answer it, and I rarely check the messages, so there's no point in leaving one. The only people who call that phone are wrong numbers, spammers, and politicians.

Two posts ago I raged at Ex#2. He had emailed me wanting me to call him or send him my phone number so he could call me, and my response was "I hate the phone, use email". (Aside - most minimally aware people would understand that I don't want to give him my number.)

A week ago I changed the outgoing message to shorten it, but it still says "I don't use this phone." Well, today I checked for house phone messages, for the first time in about three months. There were only two messages, both from Ex#2, after I had asked him to use email. He must have found the number online or something. (Daughter doesn't even have this number - no point, since I never answer it!) He obviously heard the recorded message, that I don't answer this phone and rarely check the messages. And yet, he left TWO messages a day apart asking me to call him ASAP.

(If you'd like to hear the message, call area code 732, exchange 566, number 6532. And then tell me what would lead anyone to not only leave an urgent message, but to leave two!)

The idiot hears only what he wants to hear. Any wonder why I don't want to deal with him?
.

1 comment:

the queen said...

Oh, that is fucked up. Still, when Gary does this I figure he remembers "She was emphatic about something to do with the phone. Phone. Phone. I should phone her."