Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3051 HOTW - Gene Wilder

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 --

---------------------------------------------------------

After you've seen some of my other choices for Honey of the Week, this will seem like a very odd choice. I tend to respond best to dark hair (or no head hair) and dark eyes, but this guy has sandy hair and blue eyes. And it's unlikely anyone would consider him handsome, or sexy, or dignified, or suave. And the body? Eh. But for some reason I have always gotten that wonderful "tickle in the tummy" from him. I adore him. I want to rock him to sleep (the enthusiastic way). I admit I don't understand my own reaction.

I guess I have eclectic taste in men.

The Gene Wilder of a decade or two ago.

.

2 comments:

Becs said...

Yes! Yes! Reality Check Woman and I both had crushes on Gene Wilder, especially when we saw "Silver Streak".

So far, you're running 100% with the weekly honeys.

Becs said...

PS - Wes reminds me a lot of Gene Wilder, the Wes from one of my consulting gigs.