Monday, December 21, 2009

2711 My blog has a virus?

Monday, December 21, 2009

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.
-- Maori proverb --

-----------------------------------------

-----------------------

In Post #2709, I expressed shock at the pants worn by a certain actor in a certain WWII-themed TV show.

Well, it's gone viral. I'm getting hits on that post referred by email servers, so I guess somebody had found it and emailed it around, and this morning the URL was posted in a forum for fans of the show, and I'm getting hits from there. No comments - just hits. (I bookmarked the forum, so if anyone leaves an interesting comment, I'll pass it along.)

Gee, I didn't think it was THAT amusing....
.

1 comment:

the queen said...

You spoil us and we take you for granted. It is funny!