Monday, November 09, 2009

2657 On the way....

Monday, November 9, 2009

Ad for Norwegian Cruise Line: "Most of the Earth is covered by water.
And most of the water is covered by Norwegians."

-------------------------


I haven't been paying attention to my investments, not since the mini-crash, when 25% disappeared overnight. I figured all checking would do is upset me, so I just sat back and let it ride. I figured either everything would recover, or it wouldn't, and there was nothing I could do to make any difference.

Today I checked. My stock portfolios are back to where they were in the summer of 2008. Jobs will take a bit longer to come back, but they will.

Lookin' good.
.

2 comments:

Wondering Woman said...

You might consider selling 1/4 at a time until you get out because the 2nd disappointment will probably last much longer.

Chriz said...

Sell while they are still worth something