Saturday, July 18, 2009

2507 Correction - Mouse in the house

Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Male circumcision has long been an operation
in search of a disease," wrote members of the group
Doctors Opposing Circumcision in the May 12th edition of The Lancet.

I believe that was the 2007 edition.
------------------------

I was wrong in an earlier post. There is (or was) a mouse in the house.

A few days ago, Jasper was "on point" in the living room near the front door. He would be crouched, and staring, ears up, intent on something unseen, quick head whips to left and right. When I walked past him, he'd get up and follow me for a few steps, then whirl and return to point.

I couldn't figure out what he was so interested in. Sometimes his favorite ball gets under or behind something, and he stalks it until I retrieve it for him, but I didn't see the ball anywhere, and he wasn't close to anything the ball could be behind.

Yesterday I figured it out.

Something near the front door is very dead, and rotting.

I suspect he'd found a mouse and wounded it. It hid, and died.

It hid well. I can't find it either.

It didn't die well.
.

No comments: