Thursday, April 02, 2009

2338 I feel so virtuous

Thursday, April 2, 2009
  • To quick shop, for frapp coffee and green tea.
  • To town hall, for burn permit and recycle sticker.
  • To bank, for cash.
  • To gas station, for gas.
  • To grocery store, for potatoes and marshmallows for the bonfire.
  • To hardware store, for plastic drop cloth.
  • To gourmet deli, for spinach and goat cheese salad, and quiche.
  • Wrote a letter to the insurance agent informing him that there have been no changes in my situation, and therefore I do not feel a (sales) meeting is necessary.
  • Paid the medical bills from the IBC scare.
  • Called the radiologists' office to assure them that I DID see the surgeon as recommended and they can stop bugging me.
  • Sorted all the lingerie I've accumulated over the past year into "shockingly revealing", "subtle and sophisticated", "doesn't fit / don't like - to resell".
  • Reduced the mending/tailoring pile by about three inches.
Done!
.

No comments: