Sunday, March 29, 2009

2329 Storm of movies

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Major thunderstorm this evening. The electricity has bounced twice in the past hour. Nothing is falling from the sky yet, but there's sure a lot of noise. The cats have gone into hiding.

I didn't do a thing all day today. I discovered a tv channel that has old movies all day, and I got hooked, watched four, followed by 60 Minutes and The Amazing Race. I'm embarrassed to tell you what I watched, but I can say that the Harry Belafonte of the 60's was a better actor than the Sidney Poitier of the same era, and Bobby Darin was surprisingly good in serious dramatic roles.

Oh, and I changed the blog template. If you're reading this as a feed, click on the entry title and go take a look. The only thing I'm a little annoyed by is that the links in the text are coming up pale gray, so they don't show up very well. I used to have them set to pink and underlined, but I can't find anywhere on this template where I can change how links look.
.

No comments: