Tuesday, February 03, 2009

2253 Not going well....

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I guess I left the ceiling light on in Suzy yesterday morning. She wouldn't start this afternoon. The Hairless Hunk will be here tomorrow morning to teach me how to use the charger. IF he can make it up the driveway?

I didn't try the charger myself because the "dusting" of snow we were supposed to get this morning turned into a few inches, and it was still coming down at 4 pm, when Suzy crapped out, and I wasn't sure I could use the charger when it's precipitating.

So I walked two miles round trip, in the snow and wind, to take care of some business. Remember I lost my warm gloves (well, one of them)? The fancy "name" replacements left my fingers frozen. I had to buy a pair of work gloves in the deli to put on over the stupid fancy ones to walk home.

And for some reason my water isn't working right. I turn on the faucet and get a trickle. I don't know whether it's the well pump, or that the filter is clogged. I don't think it's a leak anywhere, because when I rest my ear on the faucet, I don't hear water running. I'm afraid to go down to the basement.

Jasper has been taking the medicine for a week now, and he feels better, I guess, because he's more playful, but he's still searching for piddle-places that work better, still piddling often, small amounts. I remember now this is why almost all my cats have been spayed females. The boys seem to have a lot of piddle problems. I'm running out of dry spots to sleep on my bed. Amazing how the piddle dries quickly (I discover it by the smell, and the ring) but the treated spots take forever to dry. If this doesn't stop I may have to cage him.

Today has not been a good day.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot. More language confusion from the internet professional writers:
laps/lapse
who's/whose
revel/reveal
and the ever-popular its/it's.

Not a good day at all.
.

No comments: