Saturday, January 31, 2009

2247 Stuff I've Found

Saturday, January 31, 2009

This video cracks me up.

Mean Automakers Dash Nation's Hope For Flying Cars

--------------------

This post cracks me up. Johnny Virgil of "15 Minute Lunch" went to a conference in Orlando. The mental image of the escalator incident is itself worth the read.

--------------------

I use an online TV guide. I looked to see what was on at 9 pm, and noticed this entry:
9:00pm - 10:00pm, WTENR (10.3)
Battlestar Galactica

An interstellar warship protects survivors of a decimated civilization with a race of android predators in hot pursuit in this dark update of the 1978-80 space adventure.


Hmmm. Original air date was 1969, and it's an update of a version aired 10 years later. I'm confused. Time warp?
.

1 comment:

~~Silk said...

(Note - the real first episode of "Battlestar Galactica" was 1978. I think somebody has been watching "Lost". Not me - I get lost in the first five minutes of any Lost episode and drift away.)