Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2239 Jasper

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jasper is in the kitty hospital. I think he has a urinary tract infection of some kind, and they can use a special litter there to catch a urine sample. I'm to call at 1pm to find out what they know.

His symptoms:
- searching for new places to piddle, including my bed
- licking "there"
- piddling often, but only a little bit each time
- ears and forehead feel warm
- not eating much
- Miss Thunderfoot is suddenly much more tolerant of him.

I hadn't realized how much we interact. He's been gone 2.5 hours, and I've been missing him for the whole time.
.

1 comment:

Becs said...

Poor kitteh! And welcome to the world of Hills' special diets for cats with Problems. The Hills really does help. I had a part-Siamese kitty once who was very prone to UTIs but the new food and some meds cleared it up.

I think the litter is commercially available if you need to keep track in the future.

Hope the kitty feels better soon.