Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2082 Busy

Tuesday, October 22, 2008

I've actually been doing my to-do list! Between yesterday and today, I've:
- sniped five eBay auctions, won all
- paid two months worth of bills
- cleared two feet of paper off the ironing board in the kitchen (flat surfaces collect paper)
- cleaned two litter boxes
- hit the big grocery store down the road
- got the Hairless Hunk to straighten my mailbox (again), which had been hit (again) and twisted 90 degrees to the road (again)
- watched three TV shows on TV, and two news programs on the computer
- did six loads of laundry, folded, ironed, put away
- my favorite clothing store sent me a nice gift coupon for my birthday, and their online store was having a 25% off everything sale, so I hit their "outlet" clearance section and bought a blouse (reg $75) and a skirt (reg. $120) for a total of $9
- looked up the weekend's flight to check where we were sitting - we got exit row! Both ways!
- discussed with The Man what we might do over the weekend, I was very surprised to learn that he wants to visit a botanical garden, I'd never have guessed. He hates walking, and outdoors
- packed up two month's worth of metal, plastic, and glass for recycle, and loaded it all into the car.

Early to bed tonight. I need to get to the recycle center by 9 am tomorrow, in order to be home to snipe another eBay auction at 10:30, then meet Piper for lunch. Afternoon - wash hair, do nails, visit bank, get mail held, decide what to pack for weekend. Evening - go to Rosendale to see movie "W". That last one's a maybe. Depends on what I get done and how I feel.

This is more than I've accomplished in a whole average week lately. Maybe even two or three weeks. I've been very lazy. It feels good to check things off the list.
.

No comments: