Wednesday, July 25, 2007

1402 Caca-phony

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm working through the to do list. Paid bills, set the recorder, cleaned the litter box, wrapped and mailed a birthday present, bought groceries (mostly cat food), packed a suitcase (except for the clothes), watered all the plants, updated the calendar, copied some CDs, printed off some lists. I still have to do laundry, wash dishes, and clean out the car.

------------------------------------

I like my new TVs, but there's a problem.

I often have four on at the same time, in the kitchen (digital), livingroom (analog), bedroom (analog), and den (digital), so that as I move around the house I can listen or glance if anything interesting is on and not miss much.

The problem is that the digital broadcast is four seconds behind the analog.

Cacophony.

Not pleasant.
.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Just turn them onto a baseball game and pretend the delay is like the stadium PA system:)