Wednesday, February 21, 2007

1126 Found Feelings

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wandering around the ether, looking for something else, I accidentally found the following in in Jewit’s blog, “The Insatiable Nomad” I think it's called, in the archives at http://jewit.blogspot.com/2006_07_01_jewit_archive.html.

I tried to search on the words, to find out where they're from, but the only hit was on Jewit's blog, so it may be original to her. I have copied it here because it expresses perfectly how I feel at the moment toward a certain person. (Of course, I reserve the right to change my feelings...)

Is it from Arrowsmith? Anyone know?

cryin'

you!

i am tired of you
and the things i have to do with you and for you

i am tired of thinking about you
flirting with you
arguing with you
trying to impress you

i am tired of pretending i don't care when i do
i am tired altogether of caring for you

i am tired of the things that you do
sick of the things that you don't

i am tired of loving you
yet i hate hating you

so yes, i love you
but i am sick and tired of you

to the bones

tssssss...

leave
me
alone

go chill out with aerosmith

No comments: