Monday, September 25, 2006

892 Booker

Well, I finally came to a conclusion regarding Booker (the latest online date). He's handsome, remarkable eyes, gentle, intelligent, in touch with his feelings and able to express them, and all that. I didn't feel a physical thrill, but I can get past that, I guess, depending, and the 100 miles is a problem. But what tipped the scale was that I tried to imagine him with me in the places I like to go and the things I like to do, and I couldn't see him there. It just didn't fit.

Thud.

So I wrote the "wanna just be friends?" note. I almost hope he says yes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a much nicer photo of you than the previous one. I always had to look at it to decipher it. But now we can see your ravishingly beautiful face and gorgeous long hair more better ;)~

Anonymous said...

Sorry, pushed the wrong button. That was me...

~~Silk said...

Well, thank you!

When I read the email for the first comment, I got all excited. I thought it might be from a certain email buddy in Iraq - haven't heard from him in a while. That's the sort of thing he says. It's a good thing you clarified. I might otherwise have embarrassed myself.