Wednesday, February 22, 2006

#580 Nohari - Whoa!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Since I sent out requests for contributions to my Nohari Window, I've been getting notes back from folks saying they can't do it, it's just too hard, it insists on a minimum of five words and they can't find five, and so on.

Considering that I found six right off, and another nine that may not be consitutionally present, but are certainly often there, I couldn't understand the difficulty.

Then I went to a friend's Nohari Window, to contribute to hers, and whoa! It IS hard! Sheesh! NOTHING applies! Not all the time, anyway.

So, if you are having difficulty finding the right words, try prefacing each choice with "Sometimes she can be just a little bit ..." and see if that helps. In the end, only the one or two words that most people seem to gravitate to will matter, anyway.

No comments: