Friday, March 11, 2011

3189 @#$%^& Builder!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Little girls grow up to be women. Little boys grow up to be ... big boys.

------------------------------------------------------

Wanna see sumthin creepy? Literally creepy?
  1. Click on this link: http://www.neave.com/strobe/
  2. Then "click me to get trippy",
  3. Look at the center of the screen for 30 seconds (no cheating), and then
  4. Look at your hand. You'll be shocked at what you see.
Caution - do not try it if you are prone to epilepsy or motion sickness.

-------------------------------

I'm mad at someone, not sure right now whether it's the builder, his lawyer, or my lawyer. I closed on this house in mid-October. The deed didn't get filed until mid-February! Somebody screwed up there. Around here they want the taxes paid quarterly. There was a tax bill sent out in December or January, but I never got it because the authorities weren't yet aware I'd bought the house. So, the bill for the next quarter arrived today, and guess what? I'm in arrears for the previous quarter. Surprise. Penalty and interest assessed.

I figure that the builder was still the owner of record for the December/January mailing, and therefore the SOB got the bill and never bothered to forward it to me, or even notify me.
.

No comments: