Wednesday, August 18, 2010

3059 HOTW - Daniel Dae Kim

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less."
-- Rabbi Julius Gordon --

-----------------------------------------------------

Honey of the Week: Daniel Dae Kim, from "Lost".

I was never much "into" Lost. It seems to me that the writers were making it up as they went along, with no idea where it was headed. I didn't like being jerked around. But Mr. Kim jerked me back whenever I had nothing better to do.

He's pretty. And his character was strong and yet sensitive. I like looking at him a whole lot.
.

1 comment:

Becs said...

I know! I always wondered why people were so crazy about "Jack" and "Sawyer". (Okay, Sawyer I can see. But Jack?)

And no one was making any kind of fuss over DDK.