Sunday, March 21, 2010

2906 Weekend Rambles



Sunday, March 21. 2010

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."
-- Euripides --
-------------------------------------------------------------

Friday evening I saw "Rent". It was a local professional production, but some of the performances, particularly the young man playing Angel, were outstanding. The play itself? Well, I don't understand what all the fuss was about. It was the first to put gay relationships front and center on the stage, but that alone doesn't explain why it had such a long Broadway run.

Saturday morning I got up at 5:30 am (I did the impossible!), drove to Albany, and caught a tour bus to Mystic, CT. We visited the aquarium and the museum village.

I got caught mid-blink, but dig those thighs! After looking at this picture, I dug out the jeans I hadn't been able to wear in over two years, and they zipped right up. This eating tons of food six times a day works!





This is pretty much how I feel today. I was all excited about going to the dealership and telling the guy what car I wanted with what options, and ... phooey ... they're not open on Sundays, or Saturdays, either. Some are, but not BMW. I guess they don't want customers who have to show up at work every day.

No comments: