Thursday, October 29, 2009

2640 Asparagus

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Salada Tea tag line: A man who goes
to the bottom of things
usually winds up on top.

------------------------------------

I still have a few profiles out on dating sites here and there. Because they're old, they don't come to the top of searches, and my profile text flat out says I'm just window shopping and am unlike to respond to overtures, so I get a wink only about every two or three weeks.

Today's was from a guy with the handle "limp44long".

I don't understand why he chose that name. The "44 long" part probably is NOT his pants size, because he's actually on the short side.

I was very tempted to respond to him, to tell him he should change the name. "I don't care how long it is, nobody wants a limp one."

But I don't want to encourage him.

Silence.

-------------------------

In other news, Roman was at the dinner last night, and sat next to me. He's dating, but still hasn't found a suitable woman. Sitting next to him and talking afterward I was shocked to find that I am still attracted to him.

No! No, no, no! I know too much about his faults - he's an angry man, there's a lot of undefined anger simmering under the surface and it doesn't take much for him to get nasty. No!

I got into my car (left the door open to talk), precisely to avoid a hug. We shook hands on parting.

He has bought a townhouse about a half-hour down the road, and will have a housewarming party in December.
.

No comments: